SponsoredTweets referral badge

Monday, January 5, 2009

This is what I see, this is what I dream, call me a freak but this is what I seek. My destiny knitted with your existance, my fate entwined with thee ... call me a dreamer but with you by my side, this is just me


Never had I seen the sun shine brighter, so many days seem so precious, my life so complete, and the feeling of my dreams being placed into the palms of my hands ... never had I, until the day you touched my soul with your love

but all the miles that separate, they disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face. I'm here without you, Baby, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, Baby, and I dream about you all the time

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you beyond the moonlite sky for beyond the stars that lite up the night..

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much .How can i ever live without you in my arms.The touch of a warm tender lips next to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment