SponsoredTweets referral badge

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love letter to jesus

I thank you Lord for all you have done for me for though i have nothan on this earth i have you inside of me ;I thank you for loving me even though i am not worthy.You are my inspairation,my hope my dreams;Without you im nothan ................................For life is to short not to live for you i love you with all my heart and soul........................................I am waiting on you lord ;for you to come in all your slinder,,,,and mercy;in all your Glory.................................Praising and serving you lord;Giving you my all in life....................................Your mercy imbraces me you love impowers me to do all i can ;................though its nevery enough i pray for you to make me better each and every day................................You ar my lord and my shepperd i shall not want.........you maketh me lie down in green pastors..............thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.......................thank you God for your blessings on me ....................bless my churches let them grow and prosper.......................................I pray my Lord for your quick return................I am waiting on you my saviour....................................For my life belongs to you................................though i often make mistake's you seem to always forgive me?????????????????????? How can i ever repay you my lord..............for my soul belongs to you my Lord..............Living for you is all i waint to do .....................Help me father to be more like Jesus.........................For i am no where near perfect;in fact i am not even close to perfect...............................Help me lord to be less shy and bashful...............................I only want to run to you ;for your arms are wide open..........................i love you.........................I wait;i love,i pray,i seek the daily...............You give............and we take......................................i know that i'll never be worthy...................................But i pray you only look at the good in me............................For you have gave me a beautiful heart.........................You give me more and more Knowledge with a better understanding each and everyday..........................My faith grow each and everyday..................................I shall praise you in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll praise you in the evening,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I praise you in the night...................................For you live withen me......................................Blessed am i ; to know you.......................Blessed am i with nothan..........................................Blessed am i for being poor.................................For i truely do see you............................................You are my keeper....... ....for i am your's...............How blessed am I??????????????????????Very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Blessed am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for all you have done for i can never praise you enough..............................................Love,K.B.Chastain

No comments:

Post a Comment