SponsoredTweets referral badge

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Behold,now have i opened my mouth,my tongue hath spoken in my mouth,my words shall be of the uprightness of my heart;and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.For the spirit of God hath made me,from his breath of the Almighty hath given me life.Behold i am according to thy wish in Gods stead,for you and i are also formed out of clay.

For i shall cleanse thee from thine iniquities ,whereby they have sinned against me;and i will pardon their iniquities ,whereby they have sinned,and whereby they have transgressed against me.and thou shall be to me a name of joy,a praise,,an honour before all nations of the earth,which shall here all the good that i do for them ,and they shall fear the Lord thy God,and tremble before me for all the goodness and prosperity that I give unto them.

The voice of joy and the voice of gladness ,the voice of the bridegroom in their heart,and also i giveth unto thee the voice of the bride ,and they shall say,praise ye the Lord;ye shall lift up thy voice and it shall be heard,for my mercies shall be forever and ever shall i be,For thine voice shall seek me in the morning and ye shall exholt thee 'O'Lord;for my Faith belongeth unto you.

K.B.Chastain

No comments:

Post a Comment