SponsoredTweets referral badge

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Dear Lord,


I just want to start by thanking you for all that you have giving and done for me, for I am unworthy! All you're wonders and grace that you have bestowed upon me! You lord are the true fountain of living water, that floods my soul with joy and happiness of unseen love: but always heart felt!


The rainbows you set in the sky are a reminder of you our Holy King of glory, and the promise you have made to a thousand generation, that you will never release the flood waters to flood the world again: We all shall know the next shall come with fire from above!


Though I seek you daily: to know you and be closer to you in thought and prayer, through fasting and prayer to over come, the trials of life; to have everlasting life through the blood you have shed on Calvary hill; that we may go free: "Yes" me to go free!


"Lord" all the gifts of talents you, you have giving freely unto me of writing, art, preaching, singing, teaching, loving heart, prophesy, Holy spirit, and a lot more: I thank you for them all Lord: let me use them all to lift you up in all aspects of my unworthy life! with compassion and love; even to my enemies "O" Lord, for you are a wonderful canceller, and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment