SponsoredTweets referral badge

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Pure Kingdom

(Chapter 17)"A pure kingdom"

Through His Eyes. how do we see for He is a Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour I know for sure all of my days are Held in Your hand Crafted into Your perfect plan You gently call me into Your presence Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit Teach me dear Lord To live all my life through Your eyes
.
Life After Death illuminates the many different ways ancient civilizations grappled with the question of what exactly happens to us after we die.Archangel Metatron, who once walked the Earth as the prophet Enoch, continues to help humans connect with the divine wisdom inherent in each of them.


God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil and his demons; for God was with him always. What are you doing with the anointing of God on your life? Are you blessing all those around you; and giving your all for His calling?

"I am telling you that everything you are going through is not an accident; God is redefining your future. Taking you; from one direction to another direction. In the past some of the bad situations you went through the enemy thought it would destroy you, but, the Lord took them and changed them around in your life. God used them to make you stronger. You came out of them a different person with another level of faith. I am the one who will come unto you in the end."

Even if people don't believe in your dreams, your vision, or see your greatness, it does not matter God is working behind the scenes setting you up for that one minute. Maintain in faith praying for that one minute that changes everything for eternity. In one minute, that is all it takes for a situation to change. The enemy made a mistake when he messed with a child of God the King of glory. The enemy forgot that "no weapon formed against you shall prosper." 'In one minute you can go from defeated, to more than conquerors through Him who loved us! In less than a second the world will be changed forever more,faster than you can blink an eye we'll be gone.

"The Lord will make you the head and not the tail." All God needs is one minute to change everything! Continue to pray, praise Him believing with faith which is now for that one minute that will be coming soon!He was Anointed by the Holy Ghost and power for this reason to do good and not evil; to heal and deliver those oppress of the Satan, for this purpose was the Son of God manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

God wants you to know, that working together is good for you ; it fills you with the spirit. We are meant to support one another in this world. Let go of the feeling that you have to do everything alone. Ask someone if they want to join you in sharring the gospel; that tomorrow you will harvest the seeds you sow today. What kind of seeds do you need to sow today, so tomorrow turns into the dream you have always wanted?

(Matthew 5:12-14) Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you. "You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltines be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trodden under foot by men. "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy we have been born anew to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and to an inheritance which is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. For I shall make you the head and not the tail!

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his children? No one for God himself has given us right standing with himself. The Holy Ghost is placed in us to continue the works of Him who gave us the Holy Ghost. To Heal and deliver and to destroy the works of the devil.

The Lord has given us all a will. We can either choose to sin and follow this world, or we can choose to deny ourselves, take up our cross, & follow after Jesus' ways daily. Our part as Christian's is to live a Christian life before men, & plant the seed of salvation in the heart's of men. Are you personally doing your part?


Who then will condemn us? No one for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us. We must understand the purpose of the Anointing and why God has given it to me. We are told the reason the Spirit of God rests on an individual is because the Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me;

"So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Now we call him, “Abba", "Father.” on the highest be blessed and prosper in all that you do. For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering. That we abide in each other.

"Cry aloud and spare not", lift up thy voice like a "trumpet" of the Lord, and show my people their transgression's, and the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek me daily and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God; they ask me the ordinance of justice; they take delight in approaching to me...When I called, no one answered, when I spoke they did not listen; but they did what was evil in my eyes, and chose that in which I did not delight." I also will choose affliction for them, and bring their fears upon them

"O" 'LORD', how long shall I cry and thy not here? Behold ye among the heathen and regard a wonder marvelously; for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told to you. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it may tarry wait for it; because it will surly come upon you… Because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Being a Witness to the world and to sing the victory!

(Isaiah 12:1-5) You will say in that day: "I will give thanks to thee, O LORD, for though thou wast angry with me, thy anger turned away, and thou didst comfort me. "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation." With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day: "Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name; make known his deeds among the nations, proclaim that his name is exalted. "Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously; let this be known in all the earth.

(Zechariah 11:16) For lo, I am raising up in the land a shepherd who does not care for the perishing, or seek the wandering, or heal the maimed, or nourish the sound, but devours the flesh of the fat ones, tearing off even their hoofs.

(Isaiah 28:5&6) In that day the LORD of hosts will be a crown of glory, and a diadem of beauty, to the remnant of his people; and a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

Amos 9:1-2) "I saw the LORD standing beside the altar", and he said: "Smite the capitals until the thresholds shake, and shatter them on the heads of all the people; and what are left of them I will slay with the sword; not one of them shall flee away, not one of them shall escape. "Though they dig into Hell, from there shall my hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down. The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;



HERE NOW, I WILL BRING FORTH MY SERVANT THE 'BRANCH' OF MY VINE from my house...FOR BEHOLD I SHALL MAKE ISRAEL A CUP OF TREMBLING in this day; UNTO ALL THE NATIONS AROUND and ABOUT her. FOR I WILL DEFEND JERUSALEM AND all MY PEOPLE IN THAT DAY.AND HE THAT IS FEEBLE and week and POOR AMONG MAN; AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS in THAT DAY, I THE LORD SHALL SEEK AND DESTROY ALL NATIONS THAT RISE AGAINST MY KINGDOM;

FOR I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT OF GRACE UPON MY PEOPLE AND TAKE THEM AWAY; FOR THEY WILL VANISH BEFORE THY EYES. THEN SHALL I DESTROY THAT WHICH I CREATED; THEN SHALL I MAKE NEW; FOR THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND ALL EVIL SHALL I DESTROY IN AN INSTANCE; SAITH THE LORD THY GOD; KING OF THE UNIVERSE FOR I AM WHAT I AM;FOR I AM EVERYTHING...FOR I AM THE LAMB and their is no other. FOR you SHALL WORSHIP THY LORD who is THY KING;'EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW before Me, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS thy sins ,BEFORE ME ON THAT DAY;OF GOOD AND EVIL, that is to come...

THEREFORE SHALL ALL HANDS BE FAINT AND EVERY MANS HEART SHALL MELT; BEFORE Me. INCLINE YOUR EARS UNTO MY WORDS children; "AND HERE" AND YOUR SOUL SHALL LIVE AND I WILL MAKE WITH YOU AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH YOU, THAT SHALL NEVER BE MOVED from you. FOR THE MOUNTAINS SHALL DEPART AND THE HILLS REMOVED in this day; Valcanos shall burst with fire and ash in this day..

BUT MY KINDNESS will not DEPART FROM THEE..SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND; CALL UPON HIM WHILE HE NEAR. FOR HIS GLORY IS about TO BE REVEALED unto the world.FOR THY MAKER IS THINE HUSBAND and my children are my bride.This also comes from the LORD of hosts; he is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in wisdom.

THE LORD OF HOST IS HIS NAME; AND THY REDEEMER OF ISRAEL; THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH SHALL HE BE CALLED.GREAT AND MIGHTY IS HE GOD ALMIGHTY WHO IS THE LOFTY ONE WHO'S NAME IS HOLY; THE GREAT COUNCILLOR SHALL HE BE KNOWN UNTO ALL THE EARTH. FOR I AM WHAT I AM FOR I AM EVERLASTING WORD OF TRUTH, THAT WILL STAND WHEN THE EARTH IS consumed with FIRE. Give ear, to my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

(Isaiah 28:16-17) therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, of a sure foundation: 'He who believes will not be in haste.' And I will make justice the line, and righteousness the plummet; and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the shelter."

"THUS SAITH THE LORD, KEEP YE JUDGMENTS AND DO JUSTICE; FOR MY SALVATION IS NEAR and yet TO COME, AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS TO BE REVEALED unto the world. FOR THE VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT AT THE END OF IT YE SHALL SPEAK AND NOT LIE. THOUGH IT TARRY WAITS ON IT; FOR IT WILL NOT TARRY LONG FOR I WILL WORK A WORK IN YOUR DAY THAT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THOUGH IT BE TOLD TO YOU! WHAT IS TO COME UNTO THE EARTH?


"LORD"! I have heard thy speech and was afraid, 'O' LORD receiving thy works in the mist of the years make it known unto all the earth; what is to come. In wrath remember Mercy's, your glory cover the heaven and the heavens of heaven and truly fills the earth.' Therefore say unto them, thus saith the 'LORD OF HOST' turn ye unto me and I will turn unto you. Sing and rejoice, 'daughter of Zion for I will dwell in the midst of you, and many nations shall be joined unto the LORD in these days; ye shall be my people and I shall be your GOD......THE BOOK OF LIFE...HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR NAME IS THERE?; It is mended in your heart that bounds your soul and you shall be in lighted by the spirit of God.

(Malachi 2:1&2) "And now, O priests, this command is for you. If you will not listen, if you will not lay it to heart to give glory to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; indeed I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.

(Amos 7:4) Thus the Lord GOD showed me: behold, the Lord GOD was calling for a judgment by fire, and it devoured the great deep and was eating up the land.

(Romans 14:17-23) For the kingdom of God is not food and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit; he who thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual up building. Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God.

Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for any one to make others fall by what he eats; it is right not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that makes your brother stumble. The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God; happy is he who has no reason to judge himself for what he approves. But he who has doubts is condemned, if he eats, because he does not act from faith; for whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

(Isaiah 66:1&2) Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house which you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things are mine, says the LORD. But this is the man to whom I will look, he that is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.


(Revelation 21:1-27) Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband and I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them; he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away."

And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true." And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment. He who conquers shall have this heritage, and I will be his God and he shall be my son.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death." Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues, and spoke to me, saying, "Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb And in the Spirit he carried me away to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel was inscribed; on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb and him who talked to me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls.

The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its breadth; and he measured the city with his rod, twelve thousand staid; its length and breadth and height are equal. He also measured its wall, a hundred and forty-four cubits by a man's measure, that is, an angel's. The wall was built of jasper, while the city was pure gold, clear as glass.

The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every jewel; the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth Sardius, the seventh Resolute, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth Chrysoprasus, the eleventh Jacintha, the twelfth amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass. And I saw no temple therein the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. And

The city has no need of sun or moon to shine upon it, for the glory of God is the light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light shall the nations walk; and the kings of the earth shall bring their glory into it and its gates shall never be shut by day--and there shall be no night there; they shall bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. But nothing unclean shall enter it, or any one who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life. Let us remember the sayings for none shall enter in to my father kingdom without having the blood applied to their hearts, remember God is everywhere and all therein and thereof, for he is the everlasting Word!

(Isaiah 66:22-24) "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain. From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD. "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

For we all make many mistakes, and if any one makes no mistakes in what he says he is a perfect man, able to bridle the whole body also. The tongue is an unrighteous world among our members, staining the whole body. God wants you to know, that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You have to agree that you are less and that someone else is more to feel inferior. If you don't agree, you can not possibly feel inferior. You might know something less, or you might be able to do something less, but you ARE unique and hence simply incomparable. Do not buy into being reduced to an object of comparison. setting on fire the cycle of nature, and set on fire by hell that cometh from below.

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insincerity And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, and make holiness perfect in the fear of God.


Open your hearts to us; we have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have taken advantage of no one. I do not say this to condemn you, for I said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together. I have great confidence in you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with comfort. With our entire affliction, I am overjoyed. God wants you to know; that when you are feeling anxious, remember to breathe. Allow yourself to breathe in and out slowly. Allow your breath to bring you to a place of calmness. Allow yourself to be calm like the eye in the center of the storm.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.”Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.”Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven with God forever more. "Blessed are you when men and the world reviles you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you, they shall also persecute you.,“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

"You are the salt of the earth; but don't let your salt loose it flavor salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored unto you? "yes You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid from you "O" Lord and you are the light that lives within us." Jesus, you are the Lover of my unworthy soul, Jesus, I will never let you go! You’ve taken me from the clay and mud of the earth and You have set my feet upon the Rock of your salvation. Now I know I love you, I need you, Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go you are My Saviour and my closest friend. I will worship you until the very end; come take my last breath where i can take my first with you in paradise .

“For truly”, I say unto you, until heaven and earth pass away, So the portal of heaven shall be open in the eastern sky and you will see the Son of Man descending upon the face of the earth the ship's of Zion will Come sailing through the clouds to carry us home to heaven.

Their we will be with Jesus forever more !So be faithful and true in all that you do for God our Father shall soon return for you and I, for never before has the signs pointed to his return as they do now, love everyone bless those who curse you. All throughout scripture, we see that God blesses an attitude of honor. In Exodus, it says that when we honor our parents, we are promised long life. In Proverbs, when we pursue righteousness, we will find life, prosperity and honor. To show honor simply means that you give respect and recognition

"Love is not how you forget, but how you Forgive, it's not how you Listen,but how you understand what is said to you. Love is not what you see but how you feel within you,it's not how you let go; but how you hold on !Words that come from a mans heart show his true purpose and define a man.All words are under your control until you
speak them but you are under their control when you SPEAK them,So watch
your words !Patience with others is LOVE, is Patience to give HOPE, Patience with God is FAITH of his words!"


For the kingdom of God is in all who believe in his name and if you don't believe you are condemned already , so be there for warned for all things must come to pass before his return to earth let him not find you sleeping in worldly lust and sin! Besides this you know what hour it is close at hand and how it is full time now for you to wake from sleep.


For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed; Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light; drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires. Show yourself in all respects a model of good deeds, and in your teaching show integrity, gravity, and sound speech that cannot be censured, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say of us. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God

(Matthew 15:6-14) So, for the sake of your tradition, you have made void the word of God. You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: 'this people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’?

And he called the people to him and said to them, "Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man. “Then the disciples came and said to him, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?" He answered,

"Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit." Only let us hold true to what we have attained; our commonwealth is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior that is sure to come upon this generation.

“For the grace of God" has appeared for the salvation of all men, training us to renounce religion and worldly passions, and to live sober, upright, and godly lives in this world, awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all iniquity and to purify for himself a people of his own who are zealous for good deeds. Declare these things; exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

“In hope of eternal life which God, who never lies, promised ages ago and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by command of God our Savior; : Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior. For I am here with you always until the end of the earth, for soon shall it pass away and I come back for you that sweet day together all my children and take them home beyond the sky!"

"Let us seek the Lord" to know and love him to let him lead us ,and not us lead ourselves for we yes we are all called by God to Love each other to pray and up lift one another in love and compassion one to another holding fast to his return to rain righteousness upon us forever more! So remember love fulfills the law in one word, so come now under sound words of love that we may be called up together in heaven , where we can meet are savior and loved ones there in the skies of heaven were there we will be forever and ever amen.

(Philippians 3:7-12) But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own, based on law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith; that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that if possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.

His “Glory” is to unconquerable grace, we were sought out! No gloom could hide us, no filthiness could conceal us, and we were found and brought home. Glory is to infinite love, God the Holy Spirit restored us! I will always press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward calling of God in Christ Jesus.

For some of us, if our lives story was written; it would be astonishing. Strange and marvelous are the ways which God used to find us. Blessed be His name, He never relinquishes the search until we the chosen were sought out effectually, and others are still. We are not a people sought today to be cast away tomorrow. Al mightiness and wisdom combined will make no failures, we shall be called, 'Sought out!' That any should be sought out is matchless grace, but that we should be sought out is grace beyond degree of wisdom divine!

I hope will feed from this book and learn from it's divine nature of biblical nuggets? For the day shall soon come when we shall leave this world behind and as there will be multibile things taken place at once please understand your hope is in the blood of Jesus! This book was not written for wordly gain but for education of the gosple!We are the the chosen to be purrsicuted and tried to gain more than this world can offer.Why does the word offend you? Why does the truth hurt you?Why does the world hate someone who loves? My god grant you understanding of the things that are here and that are to come.God bless each and everyone who reads this book, that He may also grant you understanding also...

No comments:

Post a Comment