SponsoredTweets referral badge

Sunday, December 1, 2013

(Chapter 14) "Secrets revealed"

A star that brings a Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests or faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate, that they will envy the dead that layeth in rest. The only arms which will remain are for you my saints. The work of the Devil will infiltrate even into the Church in these days, giving way to all forms of sin here in the last days that remain upon the earth. A third part of the oceans will look as blood the third part of all creatures around about them will die of substance that cometh from the earth under the sea; it shall spread around about her and consume the beaches, these are only the beginning of the sorrow; that shall come quikly unto you? Your kings laugh and mock the maker of the earth and humanity and in His wrath He will make a quick end to them...

“Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance; in thy book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. How precious to me are thy thoughts, 'O' Lord! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand of the seas. When I awake, I am still with thee "O" Lord. Secrets that are revealed are grave matters unto me and mankind.

They are a chastisement for the sins of the world and the punishment of the entire world. The chastisement can be mitigated by prayers and repentance. It cannot be suppressed by any means. An evil which threatened the whole world, according to the secret that has been revealed to you this day, But it can be eliminated through prayer and fasting, of the whole world.

(Daniel 9:3-5) Then I turned my face to the Lord God, seeking him by prayer and supplications with fasting and sackcloth and ashes. I prayed to the LORD my God and made confession, saying, "O Lord, the great and terrible and mighty God, who keeps his covenant with steadfast love; with those who love him and keep his commandments. We have all sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from thy commandments and ordinances; we have not listened to thy servants the prophets, who spoke in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

All Israel has transgressed thy law and turned aside, refusing to obey thy voice. And the curse and oath which are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by men and hating one another; but when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of deeds done by us in righteousness, but in virtue of his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal in the Holy Spirit."

If you love God and obey His commands you have nothing to fear. If you do not know God, or feel that you are far from Him, turn to Him with all your heart and ask for His Mercy. He will not refuse, but will embrace you in His loving arms. His Mercy is greater than His Justice, but you must act now before it is too late.

I am deep in love with you Father for your kindness ,and mercy, that you have shown me, to know that you love me, crying out "Abba" Father on the highest: the ruler of the whole world our king; who loved the world so much that he sent His Son to die for you and me on a cross; for us to not be bound but to go free from sin, O Lord how I love you my heart sings unto you my spirit is full of your glory, so let my light shine unto the world by your wish and not my own, for I am nothing before you but dust; you brought to life by your breath! My Son, I have called you to be a watchman to the house of Israel. These words to tell of the coming wrath and holocaust that shall follow.

The nations have turned against Me and follow their self made idols, and so they will bring down upon themselves My wrath. I call you to be a watchman and warn of the things that is to come, “Judgment and fire". "My Children", I call you to be a watchman of the world to let them know; of my punnishment that I the Lord shall bring upon them. All who are faithful; I call you, to be a faithful and true servant of Me! I call out even to all those around you are faithless and lost; Now is your momment to be found worthy and to be saved by My grace.

I promise that the soul that I give unto shall live forever in My arms. I further promise to that your soul shall have victory over your enemies here on earth and especially in the hour of death. I Myself shall defend your soul as My own Glory" I will preserve you who are the righteous ones of my earth in this day.

(Titus 3:5-8) he saved us, not because of deeds done by us in righteousness, but in virtue of his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal in the Holy Spirit, which he poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that we might be justified by his grace and become heirs in hope of eternal life.

The saying is sure. I desire you to insist on these things, so that those who have believed in God may be careful to apply themselves to good deeds; these are excellent and profitable to men. Love each other bless those that curse you, love even your enemies, for if you can not forgive them how can God forgive you? Be blessed and prosper in God's loving mercy, for it is good to love all people no matter the race or color rich or poor; for we are all Gods children!

Thank you God for you are the greatest with all things owed unto you to guide and direct our footsteps to follow after you o Lord with love and thanksgiving, for you are my joy my salvation belonging unto you! As the river of my spirit flows unto your heart! “Seek the lord to guide you home for my Kingdom shall soon be here! look unto the star's and know it is I who hangs them for your view , for I shall roar my voice from Jerusalem and thy shall her my battle cry, for my Angels shall come before me and they know not the day that I come…

Be blessed and prosper in all that you do! Come unto me and I will abide in you. I will give you joy in your hearts, gladness to fill your soul unto everlasting life in your heavenly home beyond the sky! Thank you Lord Jesus for by your selfless act of mercy you laid down your life for me to go free! Thank you so much for your love and compassion and your grace you added unto my heart full of you glory, for I am truly blessed that your blood is applied in my life! "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me." Jesus said to them,

"Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of man shall sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.Give And Take.You have two hands. Take with one and with other you give. That's the way life works out and thats the way to live. What you get
and what you give must balance up someday.It's give a little, take a little all along the way. Give love,get love back, give hate, get hate back,give anger,get anger back, give help, get help back, you reap what you sow in this life good or bad."

Then shall the scriptures: be fulfilled, that it must be so? "Teaching the people and proclaiming in Jesus; the “resurrection” from the dead! On this day, God wants you to know that it's okay to ask for help. Sometimes we get overwhelmed with the details and complexities of our lives. Sometimes we need some help to get untangled, to gain a new perspective in life. Ask for help and you shall get it from God. I believe that He is speaking to you as you read these letters that our God wrote with my hands. I believe that His song of joy is ringing in the air all around you. I believe that you can know His embrace through the sound of His Voice.

It's not just words. It is the way God creates them. God's Voice spoke creation into a life, and He speaks of a new life that He will give unto you and if we allow ourselves to hear it. Then he He will speak freely unto you. His Voice shakes mountains and calms seas. His Voice tears down and it builds up. His Voice speaks conviction unto your heart and it speaks salvation through his grace, from the salvation and ressurrection of Christ fron the grave. Help may come in human or divine form, before the end. It may be seen or unseen. Ask, and ye shall receive; that sometimes it may feel too hard to do it alone. Sometimes it may seem like you can't figure it out by yourself. Sometimes your will and strength and courage are not enough. Salvation is your only hope.

Sometimes in your life you will need to call out for help. Call on God! God will be there, in any time of need. You will feel better if you notice the sweetness of life and The understanding of Gods mystery. Notice the smiles of God's little children, the songs of the birds as they twerp a tune of harmony, suns warmth that lights up the day, the river and streams of mercy that floweth down the mountains, down to the valleys, to qench your thirst. All These things of sweetness is for you My children. Abide in me and I will open your eyes to see a whole new life.

Allow it to soothe your soul and bring a smile to your face and love to your hearts. "God's love for you is love that is unconditional; it shall never change. Before you were formed in the womb of your mother, He loved you. He's watched over you lovingly from before birth, longing for your heart to call out His name. You are in the apple of His eye. His love for you has no limits. Your service can't make God love you any more, than He already does?

Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, he waits patiently over it until it receives the rain. You should also be patient in the body and the spirit. Establish your hearts in His mercy and grace, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Listen, my beloved children, has not God choose those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom; which he has promised to those who love him? And so shall the scripture be fulfilled. Abraham who believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness; and he was called the friend of God. You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone. For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so is faith apart from works is dead.

God is with us and often times He sends His angels to watch over us, it happens all the time. More often than we realize without a dought. During the past few years, so many people have told me stories of God sending angels to protect strengthen and encourage. Let us not forget to thank God for sending His angels to minister to us in our daily life. See you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were enemies, but now you are God's people. Once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy. Beloved, I beseech you as aliens and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh that wage war against your soul.

(1 Peter 5:8-14) Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking some one to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experience of suffering is required of your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, establish, and strengthen you. To him is the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

By Silvanus, a faithful brother as I regard him, I have written briefly to you, exhorting and declaring that this is the true grace of God; stand fast in it. She who is at Babylon, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark. Greet one another with the kiss of love. Peace to all of you that are in Christ. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that in due time he may exalt you.

(Isaiah 66:1-2) Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house which you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things are mine, says the LORD. But this is the man to whom I will look, he that is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.

(Isaiah 66:4-5) I also will choose affliction for them, and bring their fears upon them; because, when I called, no one answered, when I spoke they did not listen; but they did what was evil in my eyes, and chose that in which I did not delight."Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your brethren who hate you and cast you out for my name's sake have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy'; but it is they who shall be put to shame.

2 John 1:9 Any one who goes ahead and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God; he who abides in the doctrine has both the Father and the Son.

(James 5:1-16) Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have rusted, and their rust will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure for the last days.

Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. You have condemned, you have killed the righteous man; he does not resist you.

Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it until it receives the early and the late rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Do not grumble, brethren, against one another, that you may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing at the doors. As an example of suffering and patience, brethren, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. Behold, we call those happy who were steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.


But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no be no, that you may not fall under condemnation. Is any one among you suffering? Let him pray. Is any cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer of faith will save the sick man, and the Lord will raise him up; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects.


"let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins."I acknowledged my sin to thee, and I did not hide my iniquity; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; then thou will forgive the guilt of my sin.

(Psalms 32:1-3) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the LORD imputes no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. When I declared not my sin, my body wasted away through my groaning all day long.

(Proverbs 18:10) The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

God wants you to know, that the greatest happiness in life is knowing that you are loved for who you are. Love is a wonderful gift! Live your life for Christ and try your best as a Christian let not the opinion of others effect your life, because the only one who can judge you is God. Joy will come when you pass on the love you have received. If you hoard love, it will melt away. If you lock love in, it will break free. If you grab on to love, you end up holding an illusion. You need to let love, flower in its own way. When you pass on love to others, it multiplies beyond measure.
Give this happiness to your family and your friends and to your neighbors too.


So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you! "Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. Christ is that rock, so be rooted in him! May God bless you in all way to teach you of his knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment