SponsoredTweets referral badge

Monday, December 28, 2009

Brethren, and Friends of Myspace:
This Same Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the world, and rose from the dead on the third day 2000 years ago, I preach to you.



I saw the Lord in a vision descending from heaven in a cloud. I was standing at the front door of my house and He cast three pearls the size of bowling balls at my feet. He was clothed in bright shining light, and as He materialized into a man, sparks of fire emanated from His body. He fell on the ground and I saw Him. On His body were all my sickness, my ailments, my afflictions, and my scars. He was poorly dressed, weak and hungry; and I asked Him if He wanted to come inside the House to eat. He said yes.


John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

You also can Have a personal relationship with Him like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment