SponsoredTweets referral badge

Sunday, December 27, 2009


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com




For now is come our time?To be strong to show who i truly am.
For come from afar wishing upon a star;For God holy light.For as
the wind blows.So let us be blessed in thy sight.Be thou strong,
and of true courage.

Let us seek his glory from untold stories from above of Heavens
delight.Reach unto thy stars and be known of him.Hold on for lifes
about to pass you by.

'O 'How great thou are; your Glory fills the heavens!Let us pray
that we shall soon take flight unto a land;where the milk n honey
flows>>>>>

Now shall we gather around Gods holy throne!Bow before the one
in whom lives in us.'O'Father your majesty my King Jehovah our God
for he is the selfexisting 1 who inharraits eternity.By his word was
the world formed.......

Come all ye unto the waters;for if ye drank of this water ye shall
thirst no more!Salvation "O"how great thou are:beneath thine Grace to
SAVE ME!!and YOU!!!

My heart pour like the rivers of your mercies.Let us walk by faith.
Let us seek that which is Holy...Oh you didnt know????Come ye unto me.
For my blood shall pass threw thine heart unto me.....

Jesus My brother this is my letter unto YOU!!!I exholt thee!!!!!
In your salvation has set me free{free indeed}

World wide ministry Rev.K.b.Chastain

No comments:

Post a Comment