SponsoredTweets referral badge

Monday, August 10, 2009


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



eclusive Dream
---------------------

The beauty of a fresh new day,
Harnessed by bittersweet delight,
from quite an elusive dream
which I’m privileged with by night.

Overtaken by serenity
Upon arrival at this place,
I search amongst the silhouettes
Until I see your face.

My eyes feast upon your beauty,
then passions turn to hot desire.
We culminate our time away
until our bodies tire.

Morning arrives much too quickly,
Once again we must part.
Each time becomes more difficult,
for I’m a prisoner of my heart.

Disappearing right before my eyes,
as the dawn begins to gleam.
Do you exist in another’s thoughts?
Are you someone else’s dream?

So I pray my day away,
With hopes that you are real.
For I must free what’s inside of me,
I must tell you how I feel.

You leave me with an anxious heart
Where you have burrowed deep,
I must have you throughout the day,
As I do when I’m asleep.


B.g. Wetherby

No comments:

Post a Comment