SponsoredTweets referral badge

Saturday, August 8, 2009

HERE I AM LORD

Cry aloud and spare not,lift up thy voice like a trumpet,
andshew my people their trangressions,and the house of Jacob
their sins.Yet they seek me daily and delight to know my ways,
as a nation that did righteousness,and forsook not the ordinance
of their God;they ask me the ordinace of justice;they take delight
in approaching to me...


O LORD , how long shall i cry and thy not here?Behold ye among the heathen and regard a wonder marvelleously;for i will work a work in your days
which ye will not beleive,though it be told to you..


For the vishion is yet for an appointed time,but at the end you shall speak
and not lie;though it tarry wait for it;becouse it will surly come upon you..


O'LORD i have heard thy speach and was affraid'O'LORD receive thy works
in the mist of the years make it known unto all.In wrath remeamber mercy
'FOR YOUR GLORY COVER THE HEAVENS'....


Therfore say unto them , thus saith the 'LORD OF HOST'turn ye unto me
and i will turn unto you...


Sing and rejoice,'o'daughter of Zion for i will dwell in the midst of you,and many nations shall be joined unto the LORD in these days;ye shall be my people and i shall be your GOD..

HERE NOW,I WILL BRING FORTH MY SERVANT THE 'BRANCH'OF MY VINE..FOR BEHOLD I SHALL MAKE ISRAEL A CUP OF TREMBLING;UNTO ALL THE NATIONS AROUND ABOUT FOR I WILL DEFEND JERUSALEM AND MY PEAPLE IN THAT DAY.AND HE THAT IS FEEBLE
AMONG MAN;FOR YE SHALL BE LIKE DAVID;AND THE HOUSE OF DAVID;'SHALL BE AS GOD',AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD BEFORE THEM;AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT
DAY,I THE LORD SHALL SEEK AND DESTROY ALL NATIONS THAT RISE AGAINST MY KINGDOM ;FOR I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT OF GRACE OPON MY PEOPLE AND TAKE THEM AWAY;FOR THEY WILL VANISH BEFOR THY EYES....


THEN SHALL I DESTROY THAT WHICH I CREATED;THEN SHALL I MAKE NEW ;FOR THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND ALL EVIL SHALL I DESTROY IN AN INSTANCE;SAITH THE LORD THY GOD;KING OF THE UNIVERCE FOR IAM WHAT I AM;FOR I AM EVERTHING...
FOR I AM THE LAMB.

FOR WE SHALL WORSHIP THY LORD THY KING;'EVERY KNEE SHLL BOW ,AND EVERY TOUNGE SHALL CONFESS,BEFORE ME ON THAT DAY;GOOD AND EVIL...




Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment