SponsoredTweets referral badge

Saturday, August 8, 2009


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



Silent Journey
--------------------

Each new day that I awaken
is but another that I greet.
I ask myself each new morning,
is it today that we meet?

I stare at every passerby,
asking myself, “are you the one?”
Hoping that our eyes ignite,
like the blazing sun.

I hear your heart, it’s barely beating.
I’m honing in upon the sound.
I just know that I will find you soon.
Yes, you will be found.

Your heartbeat may be muffled
from hurt and resentment in your past.
Soon I’ll stand before you,
To free your heart at last.

Conditional lovers say it’s a fairy tale.
Skeptics say that it’s not true.
Frightened hearts will keep their distance.
Th e misinformed don’t know what to do.

I know that you are out there,
And that you shall rise above.
My ideal mate truly does exist,
so does this ideal love.


B.g. Wetherby

No comments:

Post a Comment